LASCC Member Benefits
LASCC MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
LASCC benefits are designed to serve as a platform for Chamber Members, their employees, aspiring entrepreneurs, and community stakeholders to communicate their perspectives, and build relationships. Our goals are to collaborate with those who want to create economic growth and improve the quality of life in South L.A. & South Bay communities.
NETWORKING, EVENTS, & PROGRAMS
- Monthly (B2B) Networking Breakfast
- Meet & Greet After Hours Mixers
- Shop South L.A. Marketplace & Vendor Fairs
- HOPE Tour - Community Programs/Events
- Small Business Expo's
- Lunch & Learns Networking
- Community & Business Roundtables
- Member discounts at LASCC events and programs
- LASCC Signature Events i.e. Women in Business Luncheon, A Taste South L.A.
- Opportunity to Host/Collaborate with LASCC Event or Program.
MARKETING / ADVERTISING / PROMOTIONS
- FREE listing in our online directory www.lasouthconnections.com
- Discounts on LASCC Exhibitor booths and Display Tables
- Access to our Social Networks - We'll post on your behalf!
- Ribbon Cuttings, Grand Openings, Anniversaries, and Open Houses.
- Sponsorships opportunities
- Participate in our #ShopSouthLA eGift Card Campaign
LEGISLATIVE, SAFETY, AND ENVIRONMENTAL ADVOCACY
- Business advocacy between our members and the City and County officials
- Consumer Advocacy
- Business Roundtables updates with local officials and Community Leaders
- Chamber support during City Council and Planning Commission hearings
- Access to LASCC Public Policy, Safety, and Environmental initiatives
- Member-to-Member discounts
- Access to Capital
- Membership Certificate to display at your location
- Small Business Development Webinars
- Business & Professional Development Mentors
- Entrepreneurship Training Institute (ETI)
- Workforce Development - Staffing, Internships, and Job Listings.