January 8, 2020
(By Invitation Only)
10:00am - 1:00pm
Charles R. Drew University
(Cobb Bldg. Board Room 281)
1731 E. 120th Street
Los Angeles, CA. 90059
Come learn how to maximize your LASCC membership, practice cooperative economics /collaborations, hear about upcoming events & programs, network and build relationships with fellow members.
20/20 Fundraising Campaign
"Because, We are enough to take care of our own community!"
As the Holiday Season is fast approaching, we need your Time, Talents, and Treasure.
I am requesting a financial support of $100 from our members, partners, and friends for our #HOPE 20/20 Fundraising campaign between thru January 20, 2020.
Our goal is to raise $20,000 by January 20, 2020.
*Proceeds will benefit the launch of our L.A. South HOPE Foundation in 2020.
The LASCC HOPE Foundation will support our HOPE Community Initiatives; Entrepreneurs Jr. Program, HOPE Tour, HOPE Workshops, HOPE Expo's, and our new HOPE Grants.
If Not Us, Who? If not Now, When?
LASCC Community Initiatives (#HOPE) promotes economic development, health & wellness, financial literacy education, workforce development, and entrepreneurship to improve the quality of life in South L.A. communities. Our Mission is to create and sustain economic growth through programs and event collaborations with our Members and Community Partners.
#HOPE - Helping Other People Everyday
LASCC Season of Hope Community Partners:
Outreach We Care Mission (OWC) is a 501c3 Non Profit organization that provides food, clothing, hygiene products, and support to our homeless neighbors in the Downtown Los Angeles Skid Row area. On every first Saturday of the Month, for the past 30+ years, The OWC services over 400 destitute women, men, and children living on the streets in Downtown Skid Row.
Connections For Women (CFW) is a 501c3 Non Profit organization providing emergency shelter for families experiencing homelessness. They have a diverse population of pregnant mothers, single fathers, and children of all ages. CFW currently has over 60 families, and serve more than 100 children residing at their 12 shelters located across South Los Angeles.
During our Season of HOPE campaign, we are seeking donations of Clothing, Winter Coats, Children Shoes, Hygiene products & Toiletries, Toys, and Grocery Gift Cards to help our Community Partners.
Thank you in advance for your Support!
LASCC benefits are designed to serve as a platform for Chamber Members, their employees, aspiring entrepreneurs, and community stakeholders to communicate their perspectives, and build relationships. Our goals are to collaborate with those who want to create economic growth and improve the quality of life in South L.A. & South Bay communities.
NETWORKING, EVENTS, & PROGRAMS
- Monthly (B2B) Networking Breakfast
- Meet & Greet After Hours Mixers
- Shop South L.A. Marketplace & Vendor Fairs
- HOPE Tour - Community Programs/Events
- Small Business Expo's
- Lunch & Learns Networking
- Community & Business Roundtables
- Member discounts at LASCC events and programs
- LASCC Signature Events i.e. Women in Business Luncheon, A Taste South L.A.
- Opportunity to Host/Collaborate with LASCC Event or Program.
MARKETING / ADVERTISING / PROMOTIONS
- FREE listing in our online directory
- Discounts on LASCC Exhibitor booths and Display Tables
- Access to our Social Networks - We'll post on your behalf!
- Inclusion in our Membership Directory
- Ribbon Cuttings, Grand Openings, Anniversaries, and Open Houses.
- Sponsorships opportunities
- #ShopSouthLA Campaign
LEGISLATIVE, SAFETY, AND ENVIRONMENTAL ADVOCACY
- Business advocacy between our members and the City and County officials
- Consumer Advocacy
- Business Roundtables updates with local officials and Community Leaders
- Chamber support during City Council and Planning Commission hearings
- Access to LASCC Public Policy, Safety, and Environmental initiatives
- Member-to-Members discounts
- Membership certificate to display at your location
- Small Business Development Class (SBDC)
- Business & Professional Development Mentors
- Entrepreneurs Training Institute (ETI)
- Economic Development - Access to Capital Networking
- Workforce Development - Staffing, Internships, and Job Listings
Partnership Level Membership
Partnership level membership offers greater involvement, impact, and exposure in the Community.
Partnership (Sponsorship) Level Membership includes.........
- Title sponsorship for all LASCC Signature events + HOPE Tour (1 Year)
- Presenting sponsorship for (2) selected LASCC Signature events (1Year)
- Recognized as a partner with the LASCC HOPE Tour.
- Priority brand placement on LASCC advertisement, website, and social media.
- Preferred seating and (2) complimentary tickets at selected LASCC Signature events.