New Members Orientation
May 29, 2019
1:00pm - 3:00pm
L.A. Southwest College
SOCTE Bldg. Room 115
1600 W. Imperial Hwy
Los Angeles, CA. 90047
Come learn how to maximize your LASCC membership, practice cooperative economics /collaborations, hear about upcoming events & programs, network and build relationships with fellow members.
LASCC benefits are designed to serve as a platform for Chamber Members, their employees, aspiring entrepreneurs, and community stakeholders to communicate their perspectives, and build relationships. Our goals are to collaborate with those who want to create economic growth and improve the quality of life in South L.A. & South Bay communities.
NETWORKING, EVENTS, & PROGRAMS
- Monthly (B2B) Networking Breakfast
- Meet & Greet After Hours Mixers
- Shop South L.A. Marketplace & Vendor Fairs
- HOPE Tour - Community Programs/Events
- Small Business Expo's
- Lunch & Learns Networking
- Community & Business Roundtables
- Member discounts at LASCC events and programs
- LASCC Signature Events i.e. Women in Business Luncheon, A Taste South L.A.
- Opportunity to Host/Collaborate with LASCC Event or Program.
MARKETING / ADVERTISING / PROMOTIONS
- FREE listing in our online directory
- Discounts on LASCC Exhibitor booths and Display Tables
- Access to our Social Networks - We'll post on your behalf!
- Inclusion in our Membership Directory
- Ribbon Cuttings, Grand Openings, Anniversaries, and Open Houses.
- Sponsorships opportunities
- #ShopSouthLA Campaign
LEGISLATIVE, SAFETY, AND ENVIRONMENTAL ADVOCACY
- Business advocacy between our members and the City and County officials
- Consumer Advocacy
- Business Roundtables updates with local officials and Community Leaders
- Chamber support during City Council and Planning Commission hearings
- Access to LASCC Public Policy, Safety, and Environmental initiatives
- Member-to-Members discounts
- Membership certificate to display at your location
- Small Business Development Class (SBDC)
- Business & Professional Development Mentors
- Entrepreneurs Training Institute (ETI)
- Economic Development - Access to Capital Networking
- Workforce Development - Staffing, Internships, and Job Listings
Partnership Level Membership
Partnership level membership offers greater involvement, impact, and exposure in the Community.
Partnership (Sponsorship) Level Membership includes.........
- Title sponsorship for all LASCC Signature events + HOPE Tour (1 Year)
- Presenting sponsorship for (2) selected LASCC Signature events (1Year)
- Recognized as a partner with the LASCC HOPE Tour.
- Priority brand placement on LASCC advertisement, website, and social media.
- Preferred seating and (2) complimentary tickets at selected LASCC Signature events.