Entrepreneurs Training Institute
"Practical Training for Entrepreneurs, taught by Entrepreneurs"
Learn how to Start your own business,
and Grow an existing one.
The LASCC Entrepreneurs Training Institute (ETI) program is design to promote, recruit, and train aspiring Entrepreneurs to go into business for themselves. ETI will also support existing small businesses to become competitive, sustainable, and profitable. This is accomplished by introducing our members to business resources and programs.
The ETI is designed to Engage, Educate, and Empower our Members and Aspiring Entrepreneurs to Thrive in South Los Angeles. We offer "Practical training from experienced Entrepreneurs".
Our Business Development platform provides practical entrepreneurship training for aspiring entrepreneurs seeking to start a new business; and strategies for existing small businesses on how to sustain/grow a business. This is an interactive program with group discussions, experienced speakers, and problem-solving techniques..
- Scaling & Pricing your products/service
- Strategic Business Planning for Non Profits (NPO's)
- Increasing Sales & Cash Flow Strategies
- Networking for Success
- Marketing & Branding Strategies
- Social Media / Email Marketing
- Organic Marketing & Sales
- The Essence of an Entrepreneur "Self Development"
- Customer Service
- Website Development
- Consumerism "Be a Conscious Consumer"
- Access to Capital
- Building Business Credit & Tax Strategies
- Protecting Your Assets
- E-Commerce & The Global Economy
- Import/Export Trades
- Technology and Small Business
- Business Plan Development & Structuring
- Leadership Training
- Identify and Differentiate From Your Competitors
- Government Contracts & Certifications
- FAITH Principles of Seed, Time, and Harvest
- Effective Vending/Exhibitors Strategies at Events
Calendar of Events
For more information and sponsorship call (323) 282-1886